4 Beds • 5 Baths • 4751 SF • 6660 SF Lot • $4,850,000
556 Dryad Rd, Santa Monica, CA 90402, USA
Sun-drenched spaces with white interiors, warm woods plus large expanses of glass surrounded by mature Sycamores maximize a sense of openness in this idyllic Santa Monica Canyon 4BR+5BA modern residence.
The open floor plan invites the outdoors in, showcasing the beautifully landscaped pool/spa area plus ocean views from multiple rooms & expansive treetop roof deck. Breathtaking 2-story living room with its clear cut-walnut floors, fireplace and Carrera marble window ledges flows into the formal dining room, cooks kitchen, family room & private office. A gallery-walkway overlooking the main living areas connects gracefully to 3 bedroom suites all with treetop or ocean views. The rooftop deck offers spectacular vistas of the Pacific & invites entertaining with its fireplace, outdoor kitchen & built-in marble seating. The home also features a ground-level en suite guest room and gym.
Extreme quiet & privacy of this unique property belies its prime location, close to award winning Canyon Elementary, signature Canyon restaurants & the beach. The perfect setting to live the iconic California beach canyon lifestyle.
- Idyllic Santa Monica Canyon 4BR+5BA Modern Residence
- Sun-drenched Spaces -- White Interiors -- Warm Woods
- Breathtaking 2-story Living Room -- Walnut Floors & Fireplace
- Living Room Spills out to Spacious Entertainment Deck
- Large Expanses of Glass Surrounded by Mature Sycamores
- 3 Bedroom Suites all with Treetop or Ocean Views
- Ground-level en suite Guest Room and Gym
- Beautifully Landscaped Private Pool and Spa Area
- Rooftop Deck – Fireplace, Outdoor Kitchen & Spectacular Views
- Close to Canyon Elementary, Canyon Restaurants & the BEACH
- Extreme quiet/privacy – Perfect Setting for Beach/Canyon Lifestyle